Become an affiliate of Scifi & Fantasy Readers now!
What Does Being A Scifi & Fantasy Readers Affiliate mean?
It means you get to sell authors’ books and you make more money than the authors.
- 50% eBook affiliate on gross for books $2.99 and over (eBooks sells for $3.99, you get $2.00 – Exact prices vary)
- 75% eBook affiliate on net income for books below $2.99 (eBook sells for 1.99. The net Author cut is $0.59, you make $0.44 of that and the author only gets $0.15)
- 50% Print Book affiliate on net income (Print book sells for $13.99 on Amazon. The net Author cut might be $3.56, but you get $2.00 of that – exact prices vary)
- $25 additional bonus for selling 50 books in one month at $2.99 or higher (Bonus available each month)
- Affiliate referral bonus is 10% of your Affiliate referral’s sales over 2.99 for 24 months.
What Else Does A Scifi & Fantasy Readers Affiliate Get
- Use your own affiliate to buy the book and your purchase counts for you.
- You will receive an affiliate url with a tag to Fire Light on Amazon.com. Always use your affiliate URL else your sales won’t be tracked.
A basic Amazon link with a tag looks like this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EQANIJU?tag=scififantasyreaders-20
- If a Scifi & Fantasy author ever travels to your city, you will be informed.
- You will be listed as the fan club president on the fan club website.
Your ultimate goal as an affiliate is to get 100+ people, we call them “Readers” that you can email a “Buy this book” link once a month and they buy that book. Think about it. Once you get 100 Readers, you make $200 just by sending an email. Of course, it isn’t that easy, and we won’t pretend that it is. It will take work to get 100 people. It could take you a year or more to get that many. So you want to collect their name and email address and you want to get a commitment from them to buy a book or eBook once a month. Of course, there is nothing wrong with getting more than 100.
- Starter goal: Get 1 person to agree to buy an eBook from you once a month.
- Month Goal: Get 8 people to agree to buy an eBook from you once a month.
- 6 Month Goal: Get 50 people to agree to buy an eBook from you once a month.
- 1 Year Goal: Get 100 people to agree to buy an eBook from you once a month.
What Can Help You Get Readers
- Posting to your social media outlets once a week (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, other)
- Liking and sharing 1 out of every 3 posts on Scifi & Fantasy Readers fan page and blog.
Other fun things you can do
A 90 second or more video of you and your friends acting a scene from the book posted on YouTube.
Find local book clubs and get them to read Fire Light.
You only need to do a Social Media post once a week, but you can do as many as you want.
Social Media Ideas
- Post about your progress as you read the book (Use GoodReads to make this easy)
- Post about your favorite character
- Post about your favorite quote or just good quotes from this month’s book
(make sure to highlight good lines so you can go back and find them easily)
- Post about your book review on Amazon/B&N/Other review
- Post about something else on GoodReads (Such as GoodReads review, the book quizzes, Listopia lists, etc.)